Do Not Quit

Friday, March 4, 2011

Hello Friday!! -Kim-

First off let me say Happy Friday to everyone!! Not so happy for me seeing as I have so much work to do this weekend, but I am def. trying to do all of my papers on top of my walking. Oh God Please Help Me... I need to pull a miracle out of my ass lol.

I have never needed a break in my life as bad as I need one now being a full time student with 5 classes isn't that bad until its 5 days a week so you have no down time. Who's bright idea was that you say? Yes it most def. was mine! So I did end up getting a 79% on my math test so that's good, even though I'm one of those people that aim for A's on everything but never succeed haha. I've got B's on my first 2 tests and in one subject I suck in and one subject that's just hard to remember everything, math 083 and psychology 103. So I really can't complain too much I guess. I just hope I at least get a B on this paper for sociology I have to write a 5 page paper on one question. ONE QUESTION?? and it can't have my opinion in it at all. ready for the question How is deviance needed in today's society. I cant use Internet sources only real books from the library and I need at the minimum 4 of them. This is going to completely suck some... well you know.

Moving on I tried to go to the movies last night with the love to see sanctum and it wasn't in any movie theatre around us. Hmmm how is it that sucky ass movies stay in theatre's longer than good movies? Sanctum just came out on the 4th of Feb. and is already gone but the rite came out in Feb and in my opinion was BLAH and its still going strong. I don't get it at all. Oh and life as we know it is still out too and it was "Dry" yes dry as in boring, not worth seeing. The funny parts on the previews were the only funny parts in the movie. Also the ratings critic's are giving movies now days are just way out there. These people are being too nice or they just want us to waste our money because its usually if they say its good its bad and if they say its bad its good. I say Screw Critic's they get paid to watch movies and write a review on it and they can't even do that right. hahahaha. Wait thats not funny that's just sad!

Well I'm off to do more school work break is up. Hope all is well with you guys. Let me know if you have anything to share. Get out and exercise and keep up on your diets. Congrats to those who lost weight this week and keep your head up to those who didn't. Talk to you later. Enjoy your weekend TGIF!!

1 comment: