Do Not Quit

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Good News But Going Crazy -Kim-

  As everybody has heard or I hope every one has heard about Japan and not only the tsunami but the explosions at the nuclear power plant and the radiation problem. Well I am no going CRAZY!! I have hit a point of severe confusion and depression. My best friend Tony is stationed in Tokyo Japan now I know what your thinking nothing happened there, but he is a staff sgt. In the air force which means he was one of the many soldiers being directed to where the issues are at. I spoke with him on saturday and he was ok just helping people. His exact words were "I am helping the people and I am fine for right now..." Them last 3 words have stuck with me since I read them. Especially since the nuclear plant had I believe 2 explosions now and he is right where it happened. I emailed him as I did before and have done all the time and he emails me right back at the most an hour later. This time its been a whole day and nothing and his parents have yet to hear anything and can't get in contact with anybody.

  See it scared me even more when I went to sleep last night and had a dream about him, it was a horrible dream and I woke up with my eyes glues shut, meaning I was actually crying in my sleep. In the dream I found out he was killed. I never have dreams like this, if anybody dies in my dreams its me! I couldn't believe this I was devastated from this dream. I got up and emailed him right away 7:30 in the morning and now its 9:00 at night and nothing. I couldn't imagine loosing him, I would be wrecked. He has been there for me since I was young he is my BF I tell him anything and everything and he does the same. I need him to answer me back. Until I hear from him I will continue to go insane. I will continue to cry and I will continue to worry. I just pray to God he is ok and just very very busy.

  I also told everyone I would explain why I was afraid to weigh in. See I told myself that if I got to my 20 lb loss I would treat myself to something meaning I would not feel bad if I treated myself to something I have been craving. So once again I got my weakness WINGS lol that was on wednesday last week. Then me and my boyfriend went to outback to eat so I got a soup and a salad. They don't have nutrition info there for some stupid ass reason so i researched it later and found out I consumed 30 points at least for just a cup of soup and a salad what the hell!!!that means I went way over my weekly points and point allowance because I don't count work out points. I never even use weekly allowances.

  Moving on I weighed in today and I lost 1.8 lbs not what I wanted but shit I will take it. so now I am down almost 22 lbs and my mom lost 5 lbs this week!! YAY! So my crappy ass day at least has one positive outcome. I just hope Tony answers me soon.

  Well Im off to get my daughter to bed. Leave me some of your news or stories. they may cheer me up or take my mind off it for a while. Good luck all and keep up the good work.

1 comment:

  1. ~HUG~ I know what you mean about going crazy and driving yourself nuts waiting for a reply. I have friends stationed all over the world and if I don't hear back within an allotted time frame I go out of my mine with worry :(
    Congrats on your weight loss and your moms :) Keep up the great work!
    If you want a chuckle go and reread my comment from last night LOL

    ReplyDelete