Do Not Quit

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Finally -Kim-

 So First off I have to bring up the fact that the weather is beautiful today!! Is everyone Else's too? This was def. a little bit of a motivation kicker for me, not as much as I hoped but enough to get me off my butt. I picked up my daughter from her school and went to the reservoir and went hiking up some trails not too long because her little legs couldn't handle it but enough.

I am now making the family dinner and after that I am going for another walk either my 2 or 3 mile don't know yet. I love weather like this not too hot and a nice breeze that comes and goes. I love spring! Hopefully it will stay longer than a day this time. I also think I am going to do kickboxing tomorrow morning. My body is gonna be sore again since its been like 2 weeks since I last did it :( So not looking forward to that.

 How has everyone else been doing today? Any workouts? Good news?? maybe even bad? I have somewhat bad news I cant seem to get in line with my new daily points. I stay going over by at least 2 points sometimes even four. Ugh its frustrating I have not had a problem with this until now. I have to find ways of making better meals and still not depriving myself. Wish me luck I def. need it lol. Well I dint wanna run on with boring news so I will ttyl Hope all is well. Keep up the great work guys and gals!

3 comments:

  1. I am just kind of blah right now. I have way too much going on this week and so I'm quite nervous about keeping the train on the track.

    Anywho...kickboxing sounds like so much fun! I've got another 30 lbs. to lose though before I can't even think about doing anything like that, LOL! Keep up the great work though.

    Good luck on figuring out the point issue too. I'm struggling with the same problem since I need to eat protein with my meals and most snacks. Not to mention that I'm so busy that I don't have time to pack much or to cut up veggies and whatnot...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your kind words/comment. I want you to know that your blog has been an inspiration for me...Thank you! Have a great weekend.
    Best,
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ jess No way you are probably my weight you can do it and it is fun but one SERIOUS work out too.

    @ north of 25a thank you so much that means a lot to me! You as well as everyone have been making it easier for me to stay dedicated to this diet and made it easier to accept a gain or a maintained weight. You as well have a very inspirational blog, very unique as well.

    ReplyDelete