Do Not Quit

Thursday, May 5, 2011

New Stuff feels SOOOOO Good -Kim-


I went shopping today, it was so overdo!! Incase you aren't aware I am a SHO-O-HOLIC! No lie!! I love just about any kind of shopping it cheers me up. Even if it is just grocery shopping, it will put a smile on my face. Lol. So anyway...First thing first I bought biggest loser for kinect! Yay! I am going to get my exercise in while playing, this should be interesting. I will let you know what its like this weekend just incase you were thinking about getting it. It was that or zumba and I can see myself doing this before zumba, all though zumba seems like a lot of fun. After I got that I went to DSW for those of you who don't know what that is its the greatest place ever!! Well if you like high heels and such. I got these shoes I fell in love with....


Btw that isn't my feel lol I stole the pic from the site I saw them on.Aren't they sooooooo pretty? and then I went upstairs to the clearance section and got 2 more shoes which I will post later because they are in the room with the little girl, and I do not want to wake her up. They are gorgeous too. I have a shoe fetish, or really I should say a high heel fetish. I seriously have so many heels my bedroom closet kind of looks like the chick from sex in the city(the first movie with the shoe closet...my dream) After we left there I went to tjmaxx to see if they had anything cute and cheap. I found 4 things and they ended up costing more than 2 pairs of my shoes. can we say OUTRAGEOUS?? I have to take almost all of that back. 2 things I hated which was a pair of capris and a shirt the other shirt I dont know if I want to keep and the other capri's were too big. Which made me feel good cuz they were a size 12 :) that means now I am between a 10 and a 12 depending on the cut. Super ecstatic!

I also have been having trouble eating. I for some reason have no appetite what so ever until about 2 or 3 pm. Then I cant seem to get enough points in. I try though. This is kind of a scary thought because I dont want to gain weight from not eating enough :( But anyway like today for instance I ate fruit and 1/4 cup of milk chocolate m&m's at 4 which was 6 points and then I had a chef salad with olive oil vinaigrette dressing which was about 10 points I would say. I also had 2 tenders from bk which are 2 points. So all together I had 18 points all day and I am supposed to be at 29. Two days ago I only consumed 9 points all day long. Its bad! I dont know what to do. I am not going to force myself to eat when I am not hungry thats just crazy.

On another note I have successfully got 3 tests and 2 papers out of my way. Now I have 3 more tests 2 more papers and then 3 finals. Then I am done!!! Well at least for a little while. My nice summer break! Yes i have been dreaming about you! lol but for real I need it so much. Who knows though I may get bored fast and enroll for summer classes too. The only reason I havent yet is because my sister may go into labor, and I will be going to GA when she does. That means time off, and I dont want to fail a class.

Well Im done talking your guys ears off so I will ttyl. Let me know how everything has been going. Good luck as always on your diets :)

2 comments:

  1. Loving the shoes, girl! My appetite has been down too but that's definitely not a bad thing for me, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks. It wasn't too bad for me this week either so its ok. I just don't want to stay like this so my body doesn't get used to eating one meal a day and a snack than when I do end up getting my appetite back I gain because its not used to all the food. :(

    ReplyDelete