Do Not Quit

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Its Finally Over!! -Kim-

I am finally done it is finally over!! I am so excited I took my last final today... Math ughh!! But now I have to play the waiting game, and I am not liking it one bit. I am so nervous and anxious I feel like I could cry!! If I do not pass my math I am stuck taking it again next semester and I cant start my biology classes which will put me back a year in graduating :(  My teacher said I will know my grade by tonight or tomorrow. I am hoping tonight. Then I have one other class to worry about other than that I have A's YAY GO KIM!! haha!

Sorry this is short but I just want to relax it feels like its been too long... I hope everything has been going good with everyone I have been internetless until today. TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment