Do Not Quit

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Anxious :-/ -Kim-

I am going crazy right now :( I have a test in 20 mins. that I am overly nervous about, then I have weigh in tonight. I stepped on my scale which last time was off 1 pound so if that is still the case I either gained or lost a couple ounces or stayed the same. We will see soon. Im going to publish this now but I will add more later when I go to good ol' weight watchers lol. Good luck all and extra luck to those going to weigh in tonight. Ok so I weighed in and I lost 2.8 lbs yay! I am now down to 195. What a relief. Anybody else have any stories to share? Well I'm off to getting the little girl to bed and then for me to RELAX! Have a nice night. Until next time.....

3 comments:

  1. Congrats of the weight loss :) Every little bit lost is getting you closer to your goal :)

    It doesn't look like I will be out walking anytime soon as it is -6*C with a windchill of -13*C *shudder* lol Its a good job we have stairs in the house that I can at least run up and down when i get bored lol

    How did you do on your test btw?

    Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow awesome weight loss! Hope you test went well. What I have learned about weigh ins? Think skinny! lol seriously, that way if you dont loose what you expected, at least you know you feel better, and it will help push out the negative thoughts! And don't worry about followers. This isn't like fb, I've learned only people with personal vested interest will want to read these things. But I am here and totally look forward to helping each other threw the journey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the congrats. And I know I actually this isn't like FB i actually hate FB lol. I don't necessarily care about followers I just want a good support system. As for my test.... I wont know until tomorrow. I think I did ok. Psychology is just packed with so much info. you need to remember its crazy lol. I will post my grade once I get it Keep up the good work girls and thanks for your support.

    ReplyDelete