Do Not Quit

Monday, January 2, 2012

First day of spring challenge

Ok so as you all have seEn I am running a challenge to lose 20+ lbs or make goal by the first day of spring 2012. The link up opens on Friday the 6th at midnight and closes Sunday the 9th at midnight. If you would like to join please please visit the page I am trying to get more people by then looks like adding me there will only be 3 ppl. There are rules on there for the first post and to join. Thanks so much and I hope to have more people join.

1 comment:

  1. God luck with your Challenge. I thought about joining my friend but I don't think I can do two plus what life is handing me right now. Good luck though because I know that you can do it, I have faith in you and I just know you can.
    Take care and have a blessed evening.

    ReplyDelete