Do Not Quit

Saturday, January 14, 2012

FDOS update 1-14-12

Today was weigh in day I am officially 174 now which means I lost 2.8 lbs this week wooohoooo I'm so close to where I left off at. How exciting!!

So here's the run down
Starting weight: 182.4
Current weight: 174
Goal weight: 150
Lbs to lose as of start: 32.4
Lbs lost: 8.4
Lbs left to lose: 24
Exercise completed: stationary bike, stairs, walking, Xbox kinect


Goals for this week: exercise challenge.... For 4 days this week I am going to exercise. First day 30 second day 40 third day 50 and the fourth day 60 mins.

I want to score at least 16 activity points this week if not more. I hope more lol

I also want to lose another 2.8 lbs or more. If this happens every week I may meet goal by 3/21/12

Well that's pretty much it I hope everyone else had a great week and great weigh in results. If not there's always next week look over what happened and see if there's anything you can change or that happened that may have had an impact on your weight. I look forward to reading your results. Good luck!!! Week three here we come!!!

4 comments:

  1. You can lose it, I know u can:)..great job btw:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job! Not just this week, but during your journey so far! Thanks for being such an inspiration to us all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much your words mean a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent loss this week, keep up the good work.. I'm about to get into the exercise challenge in a few & thanks for not making it harder. lol :)

    ReplyDelete