Do Not Quit

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Why Yes I Did Change My Name....

So as you and everyone following me can see I have changed my blogger name. I sadly went from 3 chicks on weight watchers to 2 chicks on weight watchers to now riding solo as one chicks journey on weight watchers. "I'm feeling like a star, you can't stop my shine I'm lovin' cloud nine, my head's in the sky I'm solo, I'm ridin' solo I'm ridin' solo, I'm ridin solo, solo "
Oh well a life change isn't for everyone I guess. Who knows maybe they will find a diet that works for them... I always thought blogging helps guess that's not for everyone either. Sad But the good news is I no longer have to post my name after every blog title lol haha

Any who... moving on I think the reason I am falling off the tracks and jumping back on just to fall off again is because of the fact that I am not 1. blogging daily or almost daily  2. chewing gum (yes I said chewing gum)  3. Dragging my butt to every WI and blogging it ( it needs to be thrown in my face when I do bad or else I will continue with out any guilt) and  4. find some WW or dieter friends on here and outside of the computer life ( This seems to be the best motivation and I'm thankful for Faithfulgryl for helping me out there already )  I am going to continue collecting evidence of my failures and why they even occurred later but I got off to a good list just right now lol

Anybody else who is having difficulties or that just wants some extra motivation I encourage you to email me with your name so I can invite you to Google+ this would give us a chat option and we could read short posts not only paragraphs to easy contact and motivation. The more the merrier...
HERE'S A LINK THAT EXPLAINS EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT GOOGLE+


Hope everybody's day goes great... Hope to hear from you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment