Do Not Quit

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Really Weight Watchers??

As I think all of you know already today is my WI day. Well I weighed in and lost absolutely nothing lol. I did actually lose weight I just don't know how much because my scale is off a couple lbs. I weighed myself after my cheating 2 weeks again and I gained either 3 or 4 lbs and when I weighed in today I was back at 169.2 This gives me hope for next WI. Now Your probably looking at my title and thinking well whats the problem with WW right? Here it is.... Me and my mother have been going to WW since the 2nd or 3rd week of Jan. of 2011. My mom has always been able to go in every month to every month and a half and WI and they never said anything. So she goes to WI with me today  (4 weeks later) and they tell her not only does she have to pay the 14 for today but she has to pay 14 for each week she missed up to now WHAT???  IS THIS PAY AS YOU GO??? I THOUGHT THAT WAS THE POINT SO YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO GO EVERY WEEK?!?!?!?!?!?! So needless to say unless I can afford another 39.95 a month and get her to come to WI every weekend I lost my WW buddy :( WHY???? just when I was getting back on point. Go figure.

Today was a depressing day I got bad news about a close friend of the family I ate completely like shit. I mean today usually is my cheat day but for some reason I felt bad about it, and I didn't get to ride my bike as of now. Maybe I will try to get it in later who knows.

So how was everyone elses WI if they had one today and if not how has your day/week been going? I hope all is well and everyone is getting their work outs in.

1 comment:

  1. Wow.. I can't believe they did that. I know your Mother can be like your best friend & her not being able to weigh in with you is hard. I'm sure your mother will still be there to encourage you. She can still go with you to see you weigh in. Praying that it all works out =)

    ReplyDelete