Do Not Quit

Sunday, July 24, 2011

WI Saturday July 23 2011

Ok so I thought I was going to gain 5+ lbs this week and lucky enough I only gained 2.2 lbs. I was excited to see this being as I was completely off program for 2 1/2 weeks. I promised myself that I would start off again the moment I walked out of there. HA i lied to myself so I said today still lied to myself but that's ok because just like a fellow blogger had a while ago I had an ah ha moment today when I noticed I was eating something I didn't even want. I was eating out of pure borednism lol and I also noticed last week I ate sweets just because they were there I don't even like sweets like that. I was having one of those I know I shouldn't have it so I want it weeks. I never act like this and never seem to have these problems until I fell off for 2 1/2 weeks. So in my ah ha moment i promised myself that starting tomorrow I would not do this to myself again. maybe have a snack or a sweet every once in a while but only if it fits in my points. Its not worth it. so today is my drink it up eat it up day because as soon as 12 am hits its seriousness time. Time to get my butt back in gear.

I do have an update on my new outlook on life... it seems to be moving a lot smoother. I had a very rough start but I am starting to get the hang of it. I have noticed that dressing nice is putting the boost back in my life that was missing. I have like no clothes now and no funds for it at this time lol so I have been wearing exercise stuff. That's bumbing it if you knew me you would know that. I always wore heels and nice clothes now I am stuck with exercise clothes and tennis shoes. :( UGH. I can not wait to go shopping. I know I have months till I can do this but ooooo it will be worth the wait. When I dressed the way I used to I could be in the worse mood ever and be breaking out thinking i look like poo but as soon as I put my outfit on I felt like a million bucks. I could of passed for a conceited person lol. No lie. and I am FAR from that. I suffered with self esteem issues since I can even remember. sucks but hey I have been dealing with it well for 5 years till I had to wear this crap lol.

What is new with everyone else its a little quiet on here once again. I hope to hear from everyone soon, hope all is well.

1 comment:

  1. Hey,

    I am glad you didn't gain 5, or 7! I often think I will gain that much but it normally never is. What used to work for me was setting aside the snacks I would be having in the morning so I would see that is what I have and it would last longer.

    Your new outlook seems to be going well, that's awesome! When you get new clothes you will feel a lot better :)

    ReplyDelete