Do Not Quit

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Fell off terribly -Kim-

Ok so I am human even though it seems I have never fell off like this before. I have not been blogging or eating right for 2 weeks. I started my good streak on monday we will see if that helps weight loss wise come sat. I seriously think I have gained about 5+ lbs from gorging for 2 weeks ugh. Disgusted in myself. Oh well I am ready for any gain and ready to get it back off asap I am too close to goal. Way to close.

On the other hand I have noticed how when ppl lose weight they love how their body is looking well not me I am losing everything it seems but my nasty belly its annoying. I know I have lost the most from there but its least noticed. GRRRR!!! I need to get money fast so I can get a new wardrobe to sexy myself up. I feel unattractive specially to my bf :( Hes probably looking elsewhere now but I can not blame him if he is. I dont like the new me why would he?  This is a little bit on the depressing side so lets move on. lol.

I am trying to have a new approach and outlook in life we will see how it goes. I am trying the I dont care type lol Like live life to the fullest dont let things bother me and if it is something that is bound to do not dwell on it. Hopefully this will make me happier. Another thing is smile more. I found this to be hard sometimes but when you sit back and think of something you are grateful for it gets easy real fast. I am sure everyone has atleast one thing they are grateful for right?

So this is all for now sorry so short but I will update soon. I dont want to depress you guys I am in a confused feeling day as I try to switch my outlook and with everything thats been going on.  I will get past this in a few hours so dont worry about me. Songs for today Lynyrd skynyrd Freebird and 311 lovesong(also remade recently by adele). Hope all is well ttyl, and have a good day!

4 comments:

  1. That's so funny that you posted this. It's just that I've been the same way. Although, I weighed in today and lost 3 lbs somehow. Anyways...

    I have also been eating terribly the last couple of weeks. I don't know why. I guess I just miss eating like crap. LOL

    I also hate how my body looks now. I didn't care for it before, especially in pictures, but now I'm thinner and saggy and everything is skinny except my stomach and thighs. Ugh! I really hate it! And my boobs have shrunk so much that it just looks like flabs of skin hanging down to my knees. hehe ;)

    I think the new approach on life is a good idea. I've tried that too but just ends up back to my normal approach. So, I hope it works for you :)

    I wish you luck and keep us updated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, i am sorry you are having a tough time. I am sure it's not up 5 pounds though but even if it is you will get it off again. It must be something in the universe because this week I did okay but the 2 prior I was totally off the program.

    I am sorry you are thinking your boyfriend is looking elsewhere :( Hopefully it's just a worry and not reality. Did you ever try talking to him about it?

    Your new outlook looks good :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you two!! It most likely nothing on his part I just feel like poo lol I don't want to say anything and have a fight for no reason besides he tells me I'm perfect!! :) he's so sweet if I have stupid thoughts sometimes that are not even worth talking about. Idk. But wi is today so you will be hearing from me. Now I will def. Gain cuz.of Tom grrrrr now its probably +7 we will see will be updating today. Thanks again for everything you guys always help!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hang in there. you can do this..fight for it and just think of that skinny black dress youll be wearing soon!

    ReplyDelete