Do Not Quit

Sunday, June 19, 2011

weigh in 6/18/11

Let me start this off by saying happy fathers day to all the amazing dads out there. A child needs a father as much as they need a mother and I am just glad theres some that choose to stick around for their child's life. I wish my daughters was one of those few. Well anyway HAPPY FATHERS DAY PROUD DADDY'S WE LOVE YOU!

So I weighed in yesterday and lost 1 lb. Yay! I mean I could have done better but I will take it :) I now weigh 169.8 WOW I AM IN THE 160'S!!!! I haven't been there in so long!! Great feeling. I fit in to my clothes I haven't been able to wear for 2 almost 3 years and some of them are even feeling a little to big on me now. I also noticed another true YAY moment for me. I am 19.4 lbs away from my goal weigh. 19 lbs and I will be in a healthy weight range for my height. Amazing! Well all of this will happen in 19 more lbs if I keep it at 150 I might drop to 140 we will see. I have officially lost 42.8 lbs in 19 weeks I believe WOW !  That's great I am ooberly proud of myself. lol. Yes I said ooberly.

On other news I took the little girl to the Washington zoo yesterday with her cousin her uncle and his girlfriend. It was fun but too hot for the poor little animals to want to come outside. I cant believe how much they charge for things either. I paid 4 dollars for a hot dog for my daughter and 3 dollars for a bottle of water for me... this is more expensive than a baseball games prices. And don't even get me started on souvenir's. Awful!.

So how has everyone else been? any good weigh in's? or fun week end excitements?

3 comments:

  1. Grat's on the loss, that's awesome!!! I hope you had fun at the zoo even though the animals didn't really come out, it was probably good exercise walking around :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! And it was great exercise that I forgot to add lol. It as fun I think the little ones had fun too. It was so hot they passed out on the way home and not too long after we got home too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, thanks. <3 I plan on weighing tomorrow and seeing my damage. Then I need to go on a shopping spree so I can start eating the way I need to again. I am back at my sister's so it's been hard to stick to my diet. But I did it before and I can do it again, and I will!

    ReplyDelete