Do Not Quit

Sunday, March 18, 2012

An update for my Not an update

Im so sorry but I just lost a friend and I'm having a hard time I will not be updating today but I will update as soon as possible. I just wanted to let you know.its easier losing a friend due to illness rather than murder. I Gtg I'll ttyl


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Ok so i have been having a hard time but Im going to get to the point here i gained 2 lbs last week as we know and another 2 lbs this week. REALLY!?! I mean I expected the gain this week with all the crap I went through but not the week before so this messed up my overall weight loss for this challenge :( Thats ok though because the triple s challenge starts tomorrow and I am ready!!! I can not wait to read your first post Im excited YAY!! Sorry again for the late comments everyone!!

4 comments:

  1. Thoughts and prayers for you as well as your friend's family. Take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm praying for you & your friends family.. I'm here for you if you need it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my. I'm so sorry to hear that. My family and I will pray for you and your friend's family.

    ReplyDelete