Do Not Quit

Monday, March 11, 2013

Busy gym days

geeeeez I feel like I havent been on here for a while. I know I know shame on me lol. but the good news is I have been eating good and have been in the gym as much as possible :) I have been getting on the elliptical for 20 mins after doing weights and if I dont do weights I get on the elliptical for as long as I can take it. There is also a basket ball court in there too so I shoot for a while afterwards if the court is open.Its fun. I miss my basket ball days. So I have been eating right like I said making wise decisions and drinking LOT and LOTS of water. I have had 2 sodas (diet sierra mist) in a week. I am proud of myself. I will get where I want to be it will just take time. I am determined. Well this is sweet and simple and to the point but I had to make sure I checked in and let everyone know what was going on im my life. I hope all is well with everyone else and as always I am here if anyone needs me :) TTYL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment