Do Not Quit

Monday, November 21, 2011

CDCC update hope I'm still in

Overly overly sorry guys I have tried so hard to check in but I have been working until 1-3 am almost everyday so by the time I get home I just want to sleep. This is probably the earliest I have gotten in for 3 weeks and I still just want to sleep. So here it is unfortunately I gained last week AGAIN!!!! And then this week I maintained :( I need to get these lbs off. I know why I gained last week and I'm actually surprised I didn't gain this week too. I'm sorry for not checking in last week believe me I tried just couldnt seem to get the time or keep my eyes open once I got in. I did exercise this week so yay for me now I just got to get my eating back on point. I hope I'm still able to be in this challenge and if not I completely understand I mean I missed two updates :( we will see. I will def try to check in again this week when I have time to sit infront of a computer and not my phone. Sorry again guys!!

2 comments:

  1. Life Happens - work is necessary for eating and living indoors. Rest is important because it prevents your brain from exploding.

    Hang in there, and keep up with the weight loss. You'll be glad you did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do this, even with your long hours. Just remember to take care of yourself and check in when you can. We all know life is hard at times and sometimes just plain gets in the way but you're going to do this, you're going to lose the weight and feel good. I know you are, I know you can, I know you will!!!
    Take car eand have a blessed Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete