Do Not Quit

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

If you do this.... do that...

So I have so many friends family member and some bloggers which I will not name who get in this groove this I AM READY FOR A CHANGE groove. They look around to see whats the best diet (that right there is their first mistake) which most of them have come to me for help and questions which is when I respond to them well.... The thing is you dont want the best "diet" you want the best Change... Life style change. I explain to them the difference and how diets are a temporary fix and you need to want to change or your results will be as temporary as your diet, and a life style change is something you will do for life that will keep you healthy and eating right. After this they usually chose weight watchers saying how I made a great point and when they look it up weight watchers seems to be the best choice too. "Great!!! Good for you, you made the first step to success" I say and I made a new weight watchers buddy lol.

Well they do good for a while no mess ups loving the program exercising living life weight watchers way :) and then...... they have a bad week which leads to a gain which turns that happiness to confusion  disbelief and "failure" (I quote this because I HATE THIS WORD WITH A PASSION) I explain to them that they are not a failure they are human everyone has a bad day even bad weeks s**t I had a bad month before WHO CARES! We all learn by our mistakes and this is what makes it a life style change not a temporary fix. Theres alway next week we can get through this. Well to some people that means nothing, while to others that was what they needed to hear to move on. From a good handful of people I get BUT I TRACKED EVERYTHING!!!! I didnt mess up once I stayed on point I didnt use all my weekly points and so on and so on. This is when I then turn around and say I dont want to sound like a jerk I dont want to sound like a know it all.....but.... I know you couldnt possibly have tracked everything or you wouldnt have gained. EEEEK i know right. People usually do not like when you tell them the truth when you go against their words when you tell them they are lying (even if them words never really came out).

So whats the point of this long long story you ask? Well we all have these moments, we all have the times we want to give up, the times we want to throw the scale across the room, and the times we want to smash a cake into the persons face telling us we messed up somewhere. but lets face it we did we had to we just did not notice it.... This is why I like to remember The Bite Nibble Drink and Snack        


"If you bite it write it, if you nibble it scribble it, if you drink it ink it, if you snack it track it"


if we all do this and we all stick to this we will all be successful. Yes there are those moments where the scale doesnt budge but if it goes the opposite direction then we know we missed something. We had to have missed something... even the smallest licks bites drinks and snacks can be the most deadliest to our points. Do not beat yourself up move on there is always tomorrow and people like me are always there to help with words or support and a pat on the back. I am here to open your eyes because Id rather tell you the truth and possibly hurt your feelings for a minute than have you go backwards and hurt yourself in emotionally in the future.

Please do not do as other have done and give up after a gain and think its over get back on the wagon look through what could have possibly went wrong and pick up the pieces from there. WE ARE ALL STRONG WE CAN ALL DO THIS.....WE WILL DO THIS.

Have a great OP week....ttyl



No comments:

Post a Comment